in my quest to be a saver and to utilize my new kitchen more so than not, my sis and i agreed that we would each cook one day out of the week. that means two days of homecooked meals with leftovers...hopefully. that is the plan anyways. she cooked dinner on sunday with my mom (cheater!) and though i wasn't home to share the yumminess with them, i did get to eat some leftovers. tonight was my turn so i decided to make:
chicken quesadilla with roasted red peppers and shredded cheddar cheese. yum!
chinese green beans with a whole lotta garlic. yummy!
hahhaa, the food doesn't match with each other, but i knew i had to throw in a veggie dish somewhere and there were green beans in the fridge. anyways, i don't know how long this cooking zealousness will last, but it's satisfying to know that i don't have to rely on rodeo grill for food. do you know of any simple recipes that i can use so i can diversify my cooking repertoire? the less ingredients, the better.

2 comments:
I have a fail safe recipe (pasta) I make every week. But I'm also trying to diversify. I now introduced enchiladas. it's just time consuming.
ooohh, share your msg fail safe pasta recipe!
i hate it when the produce goes bad. i don't like to eat the same thing in bulk :(
Post a Comment